Hello Northlanders! Is there something in the water???

|
Hello Northlanders!

I just found out that four of my friends are pregnant! Wow! It must be in the water!!!! Well, for you wonderful parents out there who are expecting a new addition to your family, congratulations! Aren't we so lucky that we have a store like Lauren Alexandra to decorate our babies' rooms with. Not to mention, once your little bundle of love arrives....the clothes in the store are so cute, it would be a sin not to dress your little prince or princess up in style!



I had a chance to talk with Pam DiCapo, the owner of Lauren Alexandra, she is an amazing women. She has such incredible energy and talent. I know when my girls were little I visited her store in Brookside as often as I could get down there from the northland. Now, us northlanders, don't have to travel far at all. She has made it really convenient for us by opening her second store in Briarcliff Village. I LOVE IT! Everything is so adorable. I found tons of gifts for my expecting friends and I even found some things for my older girls! Jewelry!!! My daughters are really into cute earrings and necklaces and she has tons of really cute pieces!!! She even has rings that have words like "Nana" on them. That's what my girls call my mom so when mother's day rolls around I know what I'll be buying.

Make sure you stop into Lauren Alexandra and tell Pam hello!

And, while you are at Briarcliff Village stop into Design in the City! Mindy, the owner is a good friend of mine and she has impeccable taste. Her store is so chic! I love all of the beautiful things she has for the home. Plus, the clothes she has in there are so fabulous! I get more compliments on the dress I bought there. You will probably find her mom, Sharon, there as well, helping make the store beautiful. What a great mother daughter team!! They are such wonderful people! Make sure you make plans to check it out. I know you will find something you just can't live without!!!

Happy Shopping Northlanders!

Tina

1 comments:

Unknown said...

FYI- Yes, there is "something in the water"

A vast array of pharmaceuticals — including antibiotics, anti-convulsants, mood stabilizers and sex hormones — have been found in the drinking water supplies of at least 41 million Americans, an Associated Press investigation shows.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/03/09/national/a091634D19.DTL

Post a Comment