Home in the Northland Readers.....Spring is in the air....are you ready?

|
Thank goodness the weather is warming up! I know this is Kansas City and the weather is crazy but I'm ready to start wearing all of those cute spring clothes I am seeing in our Northland boutiques! And speaking of cute clothes......I have to brag about one of our models featured in our April/May issue! I just watched her last night on ABC's "The Bachelor" and she was wearing the dress from our fashion shoot!!!! That's right our hometown sweetheart Kari looks striking in her yellow dress on the show and in our photo shoot! Can't wait to show you all of the beautiful fashions that she is in!

I was just at Rio Salon & Spa in Parkville yesterday talking with Sonia the owner and I discovered that they are having an incredible sale on laser hair removal! Through the end of March you can take 50% off and their prices are already really affordable! Give them a call and check it out! I know what I am going to be doing with my tax refund money!!! This summer I want to be razor free and confident and Rio Salon is just the place to help me get there! Did I mention that Rio Day Spa and Salon did all the hair and make-up in our fashion shoot! They are amazing!!! Here's the link to their website....http://riosalonandspa.com/

The next time you are in Liberty stop in at Champagne Jewelers and check out their new line of rings and necklaces! They make them out of forks and beautiful stones. I wear mine almost everyday and I always have people stopping me asking me where I got it! Cindy is the owner and is wonderful to work with. Check out her website or give her a call at 816.415.9110!
http://www.champagne-jewelers.com/

There are so many wonderful places to shop in the Northland! Let's keep our community thriving and shop in the Northland!

Thanks for your support!

Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment