Be on the look out!!!!

|
I just went through the final draft of the June/July issue of Home in the Northland before we send it off to the printer and I am grinning ear to ear. It looks so beautiful! I know you are really going to enjoy reading about the very interesting people we found who live in our great community.

Not to mention that the photographs of our beautiful cover girls are breathtaking. We found a wonderful farm up north where we shot the twins. I can't wait for you to see them! The girls are beautiful from the inside out! And, the house we shot is to great to even describe! It was so fun that we shot the upstairs for our home spread and the downstairs and pool area for our fashion spread! Amazing!!!!

I always look forward to hearing your feedback. When you get a copy of the June/July issue please shoot me an email and let me know what you think!

Thanks to those of you who have done exactly that!

Cheers!

Tina Hathaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment