It's Time for Back to School.....

|
It's amazing how time flies!!! For our children it's the summers that seem to pass with a blink of an eye and the school year that tends to drag on forever! For all of us grownups, well I can only speak for myself when I say, the older I get, the quicker the years click by!

For example, I just got back in town from attending my 20 year reunion in Urbandale, Iowa. That's right 20 years had passed since I had seen a lot of my classmates that I graduated High School with. At first, when I heard about this memorable occasion I wasn't sure if I wanted to go. But, after I thought about it, I decided what the heck, and I am so glad that I did! Life is a funny thing. No matter how much time goes by, somehow it's very easy to fall back into the emotions that you felt back in high school. Old friends can easily pick up right where they left off even if it was two decades ago. Needless to say, a great time was had by all.

The Northland is no stranger to good times and great memories! Check out the three beautiful women on the cover! Their dance studio has been an icon in the Northland for over 40 years! So many girls/women out there have been touched by this amazing dance school. As a matter of fact, at the last recital they had a bit of a reunion themselves. They asked the girls who were awarded the "Dancer of the Year" for the past 40 years, to come back and be honored on stage! It was amazing to see how many women have been touched by this school!

Please sit back and relax, kick your feet up, maybe even grab a glass of wine when you grab this issue of Home in the Northland. You are in for a treat! From our amazing cover girls to our beautiful home featured, plus the great food at Ginger Sue's! It's all done for you, our reader, so enjoy!

I'm looking forward to our next issue...like I always say, somehow they just keep getting better!

Cheers!

Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment